Founder and business owner of La Libertine hair
His Australian and International celebrity clients include:
- Zac Efron, American Actor
- Valeria Marini, Italian Actress
- Rachael Finch, Miss Australia 2009
- Anne-Maree Bowdler, Miss Earth Australia 2005
- Bianca Dye, Australian Radio Host
- Courtney Chircop, 'Make Me A Supermodel' contestant
- Matthew Mitcham, Olympic Gold Medalist
- James Hetfield, Musician of band 'Metallica'
- Jessica Mauboy, R&B Singer and Aussie Idol Runner-Up
- Ricky-Lee Coulter, Singer
- Paulini Curuenavuli, Singer
- Kate DeAraugo, Singer
- Emily Williams, Singer
RUNWAY FASHION SHOWS
-Rachel Gilbert (Head Stylist Rosemount Fashion Week 2011)
-Suboo (Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week 2012)
-Bronx & Banco (Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week 2013)
Maltese-born Ivan Chircop has been hairdressing for 20 years. His intense and expressive flair for high fashion styling can be accredited to his global experience and knowledge, gained particularly in Europe, where he initially studied hairdressing. After developing strong foundations in a global space his ongoing experience and innate talent and flair for edgy glamour has enabled him to become one of the most celebrated stylists in Australia today.
While working throughout Europe, Ivan utilised his talent for the renowned Italian beauty pageant, 'Miss Italia Nel Mondo', and other high couture fashion industry shows, showcasing some of Europe and Australia's leading designers; Toni Studio, Mugi Couture, Suboo, Rachel Gilbert and Bronx&Banco.
Since moving to Australia 16 years ago, Ivan has worked on major fashion photoshoots, runway, and television shows, and most recently, 'Make Me A Supermodel'.
Ivan has an impressive collection of credentials, including exclusive editorial work for European high fashion magazines, 'Elegance', Italy's 'Grazia Magazine', and Australia's own, 'Cream Magazine'.
Ivan believes in engaging with his client's at the start of their own personal journey, using his holistic talent and creativity in colour and styling to assist them to recognise their own true individual vision.